What makes ChurchJobs.net different?
At ChurchJobs.net, our focus is solely on connecting churches with quality candidates. Our goal is to provide the best service possible so the right person fills the right position every time. This means we make choices in how we operate.
- Unlike other sites, we do not flood our users with a barage of ads because we believe our users care mostly about our job listings. Therefore, we keep advertising out of the way and to a minimum.
- Quick response to customer service inquiries.
- We do not spam our users or secretly add them to mailing lists. We only send email notifications to users who sign up to receive them.
- Although we are often asked to send targeted email ads, we never do.
- We never sell the contact information or other data of our users.
- We protect our Candidates by requiring only paid Church accounts to have access to the Resume Database. Most Candidates do not want their name appearing on a jobs website if they are currently serving in a church.
- Our pricing structure is simple, straightforward, and lower than comparable sites. Many churches pay thousands of dollars for recruiting services, but at ChurchJobs.net you can reach ministers all over the country, and the world, for a reasonable price! We base our prices on a combination of time and features. You will find our Premium listings to have the best benefits of any similar site.
- We have unique features like secondary job categories, applicant screening, PSC emails, complimentary date resets, and more.
- We have a mobile version of our site so users can check new listings on the go.
- We do not claim to have the largest database of jobs by leaving expired jobs in the database for 4 or 5 years. When churches fill the position, they are asked (repeatedly) to remove their job. While some jobs can fall through the cracks, we do our very best to keep our database to relevant, active listings.
|Latest Job Openings|