Sterling Wood Church
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth MinistryPosted on: August 22, 2012
|Report this listing|
| Part-time Student Pastor. |
1. Operate and lead the Student ministry under the authority of a staff pastor and meet with him weekly.
2. Pastor and guide student on how to be a disciple of Christ by using any and everyway possible.
3. Weekly contact and build relationships with students.
(phone calls, e-mails, postcards, text message, personal visits, etc.)
4. Overseeing the operations of the Sunday morning Bible Fellowship ministry. Making sure that teachers are on time and have the materials they need. If someone does not show up you would be ready to fill in.
5. Plan and lead the Elements ministry each Sunday night.
6. Plan and lead Fusion each Wednesday night being prepare to give a message and or activities with the students.
7. Oversee and lead one Student activity a month on or off campus. (Volt, bowling, putt putt, scavenger hunt, etc.)
8. Oversee and lead one Student fellowship a month on campus or off campus. (pool party, go to Wendy's after Connection, etc.)
9. Work with staff pastor in overseeing the Student Ministry Leadership Team, which include the administration of meetings and personnel issues.
10.Work with staff pastor in communicating to the parents on up coming events and dealing with parental concerns
10. The Student Ministry Worship Team is going to be overseen by
11. Communicate well through announcements, the weekly bulletin, and the monthly newsletter.
|Job Title:||Student Pastor|
|Time Type:||Part Time|
|Job Category:||Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry|
|Denomination:||Baptist - SBC|
|Church Size:||250 - 500|
|Organization Name:||Sterling Wood Church|
|Contact Name:||Melanie Ayers|
|Address1:||4910 E Sam Houston Pkwy N|
|State or Province:||TX|
|Map this Organization:||Map|
|Contact Email:||Contact this Organization|
|Organization Website:||Please login to view|
|Contact Phone:||Please login to view|
|Contact FAX:||Please login to view|
|Latest Job Openings|