Don't be left out! Make sure these Churches can find you. Post your Premium Resume Today!
River Valley Community ChurchNewaygo, MICategory: Senior PastorPosted on: March 11, 2012
|Report this listing |
River Valley Community Church
Contact person: Dwight Bull firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of Pastor is to assist the elders in overseeing the spiritual life and vision of RVCC. The Pastor will have a firm grasp on the purpose, values and strategy of the church and the ability to support fulfilling its mission and vision. The Pastor will offer leadership to the congregation alongside the Elders, Deacons & ministry leaders.
A. A clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ
B. Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the Biblical qualifications of an elder described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
C. Definitive call to work in full-time Christian ministry
D. Agreement with the doctrinal statement of RVCC and EFCA
E. Skills and education commensurate with the position; bachelor or advanced degree and previous experience preferred
F. Proficiency in Bible teaching and preaching
G. Competency in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships
H. Potential and desire to remain in a long-term ministry at RVCC
I. Outward focus with a priority for evangelism and missions
J. Licensed/ordained by the EFCA within 18months.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES: Have primary responsibility for the teaching, maintaining Biblical doctrines of RVCC, facilitating spiritual growth of the congregation, and equipping God's people for ministry
A. Pastoral duties
1) Preach and teach the Word of God faithfully
2) Have overall responsibility for the corporate worship services
3) Lead the congregation in observing the ordiances of baptism, dedications,communion, etc.
4) Provide general pastoral care and visitation.
5) Perform weddings and funerals
6) Support and expand the prayer ministry within RVCC
7) Be available for limited Biblical counseling
8) Implement strategies to fulfill RVCC's vision and mission statements
B. Leadership duties
1) Provide overall leadership to RVCC
2) Commit to fulfilling RVCC's vision and mission statements
3) Develop leadership within the congregation
4) Oversee the development and implementation of ministry objectives
5) Represent the church in local events and ministerial relationship
C. Management duties
1) Oversee and execute the administration of the church through appropriate staff and lay leadership teams
2) Direct the day to day operation of the church office
3) Maintain open and effective lines of communication among the
congregation, elder and deacon boards, and ministry teams
4) Support ministries that reach out to the unchurched, inactives, and new residents of our community with the good news of the Gospel of Jesus
5) Support the assimilation of new members into the life of the congregation
6) Support all church ministries in their work of Christ, while encouraging congregational participation.
|Job Title:||Senior Pastor|
|Time Type:|| Full Time|
|Job Category:|| Senior Pastor|
|Organization Type:|| Church|
|Denomination:|| Evangelical Free|
|Worship Style:|| Blended|
|Church Size:|| less than 100|
|Organization Name:||River Valley Community Church|
|Contact Name:||Dwight Bull|
|Address1:||53 E. 88th Street |
|State or Province:||MI|
|Map this Organization:|| Map|
|Contact Email:||Contact this Organization|
|Organization Website:||Please login to view|
|Contact Phone:||Please login to view|
|Contact FAX:||Please login to view||
Get noticed! |
Want your listing to appear on the front page? Just purchase one of our premium 30, 60 or 90 day packages and you'll be included here!
Get Started Now!
|Copyright © 2006 by ChurchJobs.net.