1. To connect people to God and the church through praise and worship.
2. To lead the congregation in worship and create an atmosphere conducive to personal growth.
3. To mentor individuals or groups as worship leaders as needed for all areas of the music ministry and church life.
4. To assist in any area of the church as needed as a member of the ministerial staff.
1. Direct the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of the corporate worship ministry of our church.
2. Plan and lead worship services of the church. Coordinate the weekly worship rehearsals and special rehearsals as needed.
3. Ability to sing and play a musical instrument (piano/keyboard preferred.)
4. Direct music ensembles as needed for worship ministry.
5. Responsible to enter music into Song Show Plus for screen projection.
6. Assist in the preparation of the worship and music budget.
7. Communicate and cooperate with other members of the worship ministry.