Life Church is a non denominational/charismatic, multicultural, faith church seeking a qualified candidate to be an Associate Teaching and Connections Pastor.
John 10:10 I have_noemaile that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly...... Be in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Life Church.
He/She will function under the direct leadership of the Senior Pastor and under the governance of the church board. As part of the pastoral staff, he/she will partner in the overall work of the church. Candidates should have strong_noemailanizational skills, be skillful in written and verbal_noemailmunication and must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a diverse range of personalities.
For a consideration, please email your resume and any examples of your work to: harriet@dcmlifechurch_noemail. Be sure to include if you are licensed or an ordained minister. Candidates are subject to a background check, must provide a list of references, be of good physical health/well being and emotionally stable and enjoy the lifestyle of living/working in a rural area.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Good Communication Skills in a group or one on one.
2) Gifts of teaching and preaching.
3) Assist with Hospital and home visitations, new members.
4) Short term mission outreach.
5) Children and Youth Ministry
6) To implement ministries to reach out to un-churched, in-actives or new residents of the_noemailmunity with good news of the Gospel.
7) Organization of volunteers and training.
1) Be skilled in_noemailputer applications, ability to create media packets, weekly bulletins and marketing blasts.
2) Able to plan and coordinate curriculum for all Sunday School classes and children's church.
3) Plan, coordinate and supervise volunteers in areas such as Nursery, Ushers, Door Greeters, Ground Maintenance, Benevolence Ministry and other areas of Hospitality.
4) Insure that buildings are operational and ready for each service prior to the onset of members and guests.
1) Candidates must be born again and have the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence is speaking in other tongues. (Spirit filled)
2) Committed to supporting by example the Church through tithes and offerings according to the Scriptures.
3) Degree in ministry related field or equivalent education or work experience.
4) Results oriented, strong interpersonal and_noemailanization skills. Ability to _noemaile strong relationships and facilitate effective ministry.
5) Personal example according to Titus 1.