Under the direction of the Evangelism Pastor, the Next Gen Leader's objective is to sustain and grow our Next Gen Ministries (Jr. High, High School, and Young Adults), shepherd and build the leadership teams of each ministry, and identify & raise up leaders (either volunteer or interns) for each ministry. The Next Gen Leader should aim to work themselves out of "direct oversight" and "daily operations" of each ministry and seek to build the teams and leaders to run them.
Direct Involvement in Next Gen Ministries
• Being present during ministry rallies and events
• Planning and strategizing forward
• Shepherd and train ministry leaders for each ministry
Involvement in Planning and Execution of Ministry Events
• Rallies, Camps, Special Events, Next Gen Initiatives, etc.
Other Areas of Oversight
• Create and maintain a parent partnership "program" (excluding Young Adults Ministry)
• Foster smooth transitions between Sunday School to Jr. High to High School to Young Adults
• Teach and encourage 'ohana group participation in each ministry for the purposes of devotions, accountability, prayer, etc.