Do you want to help build something great? Are you ready to lead something that is only limited by your initiative, effort, and creativity? Does pushing boundaries, exceeding expectations, and creating opportunities sound exciting? Are you interested in developing others as you were developed? Oh, and can you sing, play an instrument, lead and direct music? Being the Worship Leader at PEACE just may be your opportunity!
How to Apply
You made it this far? Great! Please email your resume and cover to Phil Wallace, Worship Director at PEACE at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a growing church that reaches almost 500 people each weekend with resources to reach 1000's more. We sit on 30 acres of property and offer two worship styles: a traditional service of approximately 300 people and a contemporary service of approximately 200 people. As a church our focus is relevant worship, life changing small groups, vital children's ministry, and hands on serving. We are located in Pickerington, Ohio, a quaint flourishing suberb of Columbus. Pickerington boasts a growing population of 20,000 residents and offers a unique variety of great places to eat, shop and enjoy nature. We believe we are a church for our community, not just in our community.
* Relationships: We are all about connecting people to Jesus and others for the transformation of our world.
* Relevance: We believe God is always doing a new thing so we strive to be on the cutting-edge embracing variety and change.
* Excellence: We believe there is no 2nd best for God. We give our best for God, because He gave His best for us.
* Growing: We believe we should constantly be improving ourselves, our church and our world
* Others First: We believe Jesus came to serve not to be served, so we will put God first, others second and ourselves third.
Our Music Style
The music style we sing in our contemporary worship is in the vein of Elevation, Lifepoint, Hillsong, Bethel Music, Rend Collective, and Lauren Daigle, but we are open to creating something brand new.
This is a part-time or full-time position based on qualifications and experience. The Worship Leader for our contemporary service will be an active, contributing member of the church and staff, committed to growth and excellence. He or she will create a memorable, engaging worship experience through music and creative elements every Sunday. He or she will contribute to building a worship culture within our church as well as building and leading a team of musicians. The Worship leader will develop relational opportunities for musicians and vocalists to collaborate and grow together and he or she will meet with musicians and vocalists to mentor them spiritually.
The compensation for a full-time position is negotiable based on experience and qualifications and the compensation for a part-time position is between $18-$22 per hour.
We are seeking someone who possesses a strong faith in Christ and a clear calling to worship leading. He or she will be a member that models standards and expectations of leadership within Peace Church including a personal devotional life, worship attendance, giving, serving/witnessing, small group participation, and a dedication to personal development and a healthy lifestyle.
Skills and Qualifications
* Communicate in a timely manner, be organized, plan ahead and express strong relational skills
* Humble, learner, teachable, passionate, motivated by a mission
* Ability to develop teams and apprentice leaders
* Able to sing and play an instrument proficiently
* Preferably familiar with Planning Center, ProPresenter, in-ear monitors, backing tracks, digital sound board, digital light board, etc.
* Be creative, innovative and a team player
It is preferred the candidate have experience in one of the following areas: Worship Pastor, Ministry, Worship Minister, Band Leader, Worship Team Leader, Worship Team Pastor, Contemporary Worship Leader, Contemporary Worship Pastor, Contemporary Worship Ministry, Contemporary Worship Minister.
Candidates may contact:
235 Diley Road
Office: 614.837. 3732