One of the many benefits to purchasing a Premium Listing is the ability to attach a Microsoft Word or PDF file to your ChurchJobs.net listing. Please note the following:
To attach a Microsoft Word or PDF Version of your resume:
- Login to your account.
- Click the "Settings wheel" next to your listing.
- Click "Edit this Listing."
- Scroll down in the resulting form and find the Attach Microsoft Word or PDF area of the form.
- Click the "Choose Document File" link. A new window will open where you will be able to upload your document file.
(Please note, your document must not exceed 300k and must be a Microsoft Word, Rich Text, or PDF file)
- On the next windows click "Browse"
- Locate the file you want to upload on your computer. (Important: Please follow the following naming scheme. In order to keep
everyone's file with it's own filename please name your file by month/year-yourname/resume.doc (i.e. 0602-johnresume.doc, or 0602-johnresume.pdf).
- Click Upload File.
- Critical Step: Once you see the confirmation message that your file has been uploaded, copy the filename listed (i.e. 0602-johnresume.doc or 0602-johnresume.pdf), close the confirmation window, and paste the filename into
the "Microsoft Word or PDF Filename" field in the Sumbit Resume Listing form.