Midland Park Christian Reformed Church
MIDLAND PARK, NJ
Category: Church Staff
Posted on: March 31, 2020
Passion for Discipleship and Outreach
Servant leader's heart for children, youth, and their families
Experience in ministry leadership
Well_noemailanized, relational team player with healthy_noemailmunication skills
Bachelor's Degree preferred
1. Provide vision and leadership for a dynamic youth ministries program incorporating fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, evangelism and service opportunities.
2. Lead and_noemailanize effective discipleship programs for children, youth, and their families.
3. Identify, recruit, develop, manage and equip adult and student volunteer leaders, in collaboration with other ministry leaders.
4. Engage and equip parents so they can effectively disciple their children for a lifelong relationship with Christ.
5. Participate and encourage youth participation in the life of Midland Park Christian Reformed Church and the Midland Park Community.
6. Develop service and outreach opportunities for church and_noemailmunity youth to connect with each other and members of our_noemailmunity.
7. Manage the Budget for Youth and Discipleship Ministries
Accountability and Compensation:
1. Reports to Senior Pastor to set and review monthly ministry goals, and for mentoring/coaching.
2. Prepare monthly reports for the shepherding elders, and meet with the shepherding elders at least once a quarter for encouragement and prayer.
3. Compensation for this year-round full-time position will include salary and denominational health benefits.
4. Performance review after first year and yearly thereafter.
Qualified and interested candidates should reply via email: searc_noemailmittee@mpcrc_noemail. Please include a resume, along with a brief letter explaining your heart and passion for youth/discipleship ministry and your personal spiritual journey.