The Executive Assistant will perform all duties required to keep a fast-paced Executive _noemailanized, on schedule and ahead of the game in a fast paced, demanding environment.? Duties are 80%? personal and 20%? business though Executive Assistant must always be flexible.?
* Extensive travel arrangements including business and personal travel
* Review, sort and_noemailanize correspondence relating to business and personal matters
* Personal errands
* First point of contact in person and by phone for executives, employees, and personal contacts
* Maintain calendar and coordinate with calendars of other executives
* Constant_noemailmunication to ensure that he is prepared,_noemailanized and ready for all meetings and events
* Ensure office is prepped and ready for his arrival
* Prepare, distribute and maintain meeting notes
* Able to work on and off-site
* Must be_noemailanized, efficient, a problem solver, thrive in a fast paced environment, strong time management skills
* Must be polished and professional, able to work long hours and weekends
* Special projects - many and varied
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills.