Director/Minister of Children Ministries
The Atlanta Chinese Christian Church North (ACCCN) is seeking a person who is passionate about serving children and families to be our full time Director/ Minister of Children Ministries. ACCCN is a dynamic, non-denominational, Christ-centered church in Johns Creek (near Atlanta, GA), which is dedicated to reaching and ministering to the families of the Atlanta area for Christ. The highlights of the responsibilities are listed below:
• Provide vision and direction for a vibrant, growing children's ministry.
• Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the children's ministry (Nursery to 6th Grade).
• Focus on drawing children to Jesus Christ.
• Develop a team and recruit new co-workers to assist with all aspects of the ministry.
• Organize training and planning sessions for children's leaders/workers.
• Approve all children's ministry programs, curriculums, activities and disbursement of funds for supplies and projects.
• Communicate effectively to the Join Board Elders & Deacons (JBED), the governing body of ACCCN, children ministry coworkers and parents.
• Connect with children and families in creative ways. Offer advice and/or insight to parents in the area of family_noemailmunication, and provide opportunities for parents to be involved in the spiritual education process of their children.
• Accountable in performance of Children Ministry responsibilities to the JBED, the governing body of ACCCN. The Children Ministry Deacon will serve as the primary liaison between the Director/ Minister of Children Ministries and the JBED.
• Accountable to guidance of spiritual growth to the ACEP (ACCCN’s Advisory Council of Elders and Pastors). A designated Elder/Pastor will serve as the primary liaison between the Director/ Minister of Children Ministries and the ACEP.
• Bachelor Degree or higher;
• Training in Childhood Development or Elementary Education;
• Experience in Children's Ministry and/or Children's Education;
• Effective leader and_noemailmunicator ;
• Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to speak Mandarin;
• Experience in ministering to cross-culture (Chinese American) Children’s ministry.
• Authentic and enthusiastic_noemailmitment to Jesus Christ.
The designated Elder/Pastor and the Children Ministry Deacon will conduct annual performance reviews.
Will be based on ACCCN Personnel & Benefit Policy for Ministerial Staff.
ACCCN Children’s Ministry Search Committee
5055 Morton Rd
Johns Creek, GA 30022