We are looking for a music pastor who is willing to lead our youth ministry team. We are looking for the focus to be on the music ministry while leading the youth team.
Music & Creative Arts Ministry
1. Plan and coordinate worship services.
2. Schedule, advise, and rehearse with those who are involved in music/creative arts ministry.
3. Serve as the head of the Worship Team.
This would involve:
overseeing the worship budget and allocate funds for music materials as well as the regular tuning, maintenance and purchasing of all musical instruments and equipment.
equipping individuals to take over various music/creative arts related responsibilities.
recruiting and developing more special music groups (duets, trios, quartets, ensembles).
establishing guidelines for the selection of music, dramatic presentations, and other presentations that would minister to the people of FBC.
seeking out, scheduling, and making arrangements for visiting music groups (guest concert musicians, college choirs, etc.)
1. lead and develop the youth ministry team.
2. recruit, train, support, oversee, and encourage volunteer youth staff.
3. directly participate in all phases of the youth ministry to model and train youth leaders who then take over those areas of the ministry.
4. lead a youth ministry to Jr. & Sr. High students that have an appropriate balance of both evangelism and discipleship.
5. coordinate a youth calendar which provides for the relational and spiritual development of the youth.
6. make efforts to involve the youth into the church body as a whole (services and ministries).
7. develop relationships with the parents of our youth and provide biblical guidance to the family as a whole as needed.
8. maintain appropriate contact with post high school students to encourage them to continue in their spiritual growth.