Come be a part of something new and exciting. You will have the opportunity to help develop both a cutting edge college ministry and young adult ministry from the ground level.
1. Plan and develop a worship atmosphere that is conducive to college students and young adults entering into an attitude of worship.
2. Assemble and lead praise teams (band and vocals) including scheduling and holding weekly rehearsals with the teams that are scheduled.
3. To give leadership oversight to all aspects of College and Young Adult Worship including mentoring aspiring vocalist and musicians, leading worship services, and any other item that falls under "worship."
4. Participate in planning, execution and involvement of outreach opportunities/activities to college students and young adults.
5. Build relationships whenever possible and wherever you are at, always looking for the opportunity to connect them to a_noemailmunity of believers.
1. Must have a mature and growing faith in Jesus Christ.
2. Must have a humble, teachable attitude and heart.
3. Minimum of 2 years experience leading worship and developing teams.
4. Have or be pursuing a 4 year degree.
5. Have experience in leading a large band of multiple instruments for worship; guitar-driven
worship (leading with acoustic and/or electric guitar).
6. Have a strong track record of team development and developing new leaders
To give you an idea of a style we are looking for GO HERE: http://www.myspace_noemail/vandykeworship
Full time at $30,000