Urban Impact Foundation
Category: Other Ministry Jobs & Christian
Posted on: March 10, 2011
Are you passionate about urban education and reaching at-risk youth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Are you eager to use your leadership and pastoral skills in the academic, social, and spiritual development of urban youth? If so, we would like to talk with you.
Urban Impact is a Christian_noemailmunity development_noemailanization located on the North Side of Pittsburgh, PA with a vision to change lives in the_noemailmunity by building relationships with at-risk youth to help them b_noemaile productive and responsible members of the_noemailmunity. Through the arts, sports, and academics programs, children are offered ways to enrich their lives.
Currently, UI is seeking a full time Director of Education. Benefits are available and include fully paid, medical, dental and vision insurance. Retirements benefits are also provided.
The ideal candidate would be:
* Experienced in leading, developing, mentoring, and working through other people, including intern, administrative, and volunteer staff.
* Skilled in collaborations and developing strategic_noemailworks within the_noemailmunity.
* Gifted in creating fundraising opportunities.
* Driven by a pastoral heart for the leaders and students that they will oversee.
* Efficient in assessing, designing, implementing, and administrating strategy-driven programming, particularly in the area of education.
* Strong in their biblical and theological understanding and education.
* Capable to oversee the development and/or selection of formal curriculum for the spiritual formation of urban elementary, middle and high school students.
Candidates should possess the following education, experience and skills:
* 4 year degree from an accredited university or Bible college; Master's degree preferred.
* Fundraising, leading collaborations, and_noemailmunity development expertise.
* Previous urban youth or cross-cultural involvement a plus.
If you are interested in a growing, dynamic ministry and possess the job qualifications listed above, please email your resume and letter of interest as soon as possible via email, to jobs@urbanimpactpittsburgh_noemail. Please reference this advertisement and include your salary requirements and the position title in your cover letter.
For more specific information on this position, please visit our website at www.urbanimpactpittsburgh_noemail. and click on Ministry Opportunities under the "How Can I Help?" tab.
Urban Impact......CHANGING LIVES one person, one family, one block at a time.