First Church is seeking a Director of Worship & Music Ministries as a full-time member of the ministry staff.
Our Mission Statement:
Connect – with God.
Develop – a Christ-like character.
Build – God’s kingdom.
We are an established church in a growing_noemailmunity – with a great vision for the future.
The mission of the Director of Worship and Music Ministries of First Reformed Church is to glorify God through music, both vocal and instrumental, by using a variety of musical expression to match the diversity of our congregation. He/She will work to create a worship and music ministry of excellence that glorifies God and inspires everyone to a full_noemailmitment to Jesus Christ.
• The Director of Worship and Music Ministries will be a_noemailmitted Christian and exhibit the character,_noemailmitment, and_noemailpetence to provide leadership in the worship and music ministries.
• A Bachelors Degree in Music (preferred).
• Knowledge and training in directing vocal, choral, and instrumental music as well as drama and special presentations.
• Training in the use of various instruments (preferred). Ability to play the piano is required.
• Excellent_noemailmunication and “people” skills.
• Upon acceptance to this position, the Director of Worship and Music Ministries will b_noemaile part of the_noemailmunity life and ministry of First Church.
• Experience in designing worship services.
For a_noemailplete job description and to learn more about what God is doing at First Church, please visit www.frcweb_noemail or contact mkboer@gmail_noemail.