First Chinese Baptist Church, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Posted on: March 20, 2012
The Church Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations & risk management of FCBC-LA. The day-to-day operations e_noemailpass responsibilities and duties in supervision, financial operations, human resources, property management, and church ministries.
1. Oversee the office and maintenance staff to ensure adequate support of the church.
2. Oversee designated church leadership positions_noemailmittees.
1. Directly supervise the office manager, maintenance manager and technical staff.
2. Conduct annual assessments of office manager and maintenance manager.
3. Hiring and firing church office and maintenance staff.
4. Chair Business Board to strategize and run administrative tasks efficiently.
5. Supervise designated church officers.
6. Report regularly to the Senior Pastor on status of church operations.
III. Property Management
1. Responsible for the usage, management, maintenance, and upgrading of all facilities owned or operated by FCBC.
2. Responsible to work with building_noemailmittee on facility development and upgrades.
3. Oversee usage and condition of church property (includes vehicles).
1. Maintain an inventory of church property and equipment.
2. Ensure the_noemailpletion of business, facility, and logistical support functions through staff, lay volunteers and vendors.
3. Establish and carry out maintenance and housekeeping schedules.
4. Manage acquisition and retirement of vehicles.
5. Supervises inspections called by city agencies
6. Contacts BID for graffiti removal and supervises utility usage by BID
7. Oversees facility repair projects performed by both internal and outside vendors.
IV. Financial Operations
1. Responsible for the Administrative Budget and expenditures.
2. Responsible for the facility budget and expenditures.
1. Create annual Administrative Budget.
2. Manage vendors.
3. Participate as a member of the Budget Review Committee.
4. Approve Administrative Budget expenditures per church policy
5. Pays the bills weekly; follow up on questionable bills
6. Issues emergency checks for immediate payment to vendors or services.
7. Authorizes use of church credit card, submits reimbursement requests to Treasurer
V. Risk Management
1. Develop a philosophy and strategy of church risk management.
1. Implement the risk management philosophy and policies in conjunction with Trustees.
2. Provide risk management education to ministry leaders.
3. Reinforce risk management policies.
4. Conduct background checks as needed on children workers, drivers, and employees.
VI. Human Resources
1. Responsible for p