This Is An Exciting Opportunity For The Right Individual!
GT Church Is Launching Our Search For The Right Individual: Are You The One?
Our vibrant Central Illinois church is looking for an energetic, engaging, creative person to lead our diverse church family of 1200+ as Worship Pastor. We see this shepherding role as being instrumental in the oversight and development of volunteers and leaders with excellence.
- Strong ability to play guitar and/or piano
- Very strong vocal skills
- Experience as a leader with track record of mentoring leaders is preferred
- Knowledge of Choir/Ensemble/Musicians leadership
- Experience in recruiting volunteers in all areas of the Worship ministry
- Experience in leading worship that includes modern, contemporary and traditional genres
- At least 2-3 years experience leading Worship is desirable
- Qualified according to 1 Timothy 3 - Very strong interpersonal skills
- Working with the Lead Pastor and creative team to plan Sunday morning and mid-week services
- Cast vision and provide oversight to all aspects of the Praise and Worship ministry - Recruit and shepherd volunteers in the band and vocal areas
- Communicate scriptural concepts in rehearsals and worship
- Assess theological soundness of lyrics - Lead by example,_noemailanize, rehearse and equip volunteer vocalists and instrumentalists
- Direct worship team and band rehearsals
Please send a video link of you leading worship, with your resume to: Samuels@gtStaff_noemail
This full time position would require other responsibilities. Please include other giftings and experiences on resume. References are a must.