NEW, FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE PASTOR POSITION TO REACH NEW PEOPLE
We want to reach new people for Jesus Christ. Do you? Central United Methodist Church of Richmond, Indiana (800 members), is seeking a full-time associate pastor who will develop new relationships and make new disciples of Jesus Christ with people in our_noemailmunity we do not currently reach. This is a new staff position. The successful candidate will help identify, build relationships, invite, disciple, and shepherd these ne_noemailers with full support from the staff and congregation. Working closely with the Lead Pastor, the Associate Pastor will develop additional worship opportunities that help lead ne_noemailers into God's life-changing presence. The Associate Pastor also will work with staff members and appropriate_noemailmittees to better reach and disciple ne_noemailers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* A passion for reaching and discipling new people for Jesus Christ.
* United Methodist (Wesleyan) doctrine and theology and Christian disciplines.
*A demonstrable ability to plan, develop, begin, and conduct a new worship service to a new people within the parameters of the United Methodist Church.
* Be either ordained or a local pastor in the United Methodist Church, or be willing to pursue ordination or licensing in the UMC.
* Experience in church planting or in working with, equipping, and empowering church leaders and volunteers to grow a new congregation.
* A_noemailpleted or nearly_noemailpleted seminary degree, preferably with a focus on church planting or church growth is preferred.
* This new position is available now to the right candidate.
* Your application is requested by August 10, 2012.
* Excellent_noemailpensation package includes salary along Indiana Conference standards, parsonage (including all utilities), health insurance, pension, and professional expenses.
* Send resume and cover letter to the church contact information.
* Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews. No phone calls, please.