Bethany Grace Fellowship
DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES
Bethany Grace Fellowship is a life giving, caring, and growing congregation of 400+ located in Eastern Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The church is looking for a full-time Director of Children's Ministries to address the needs of children, birth to 6th grade. Currently this ministry takes place through Sunday School, Children's Church, and a weekly club program.
- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into vocational ministry
- Commitment to the authority of scripture
- Commitment to living out Jesus' Great Commission
- Love for children and families
- Strong_noemailanizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
The right person for this position should have solid Christian character,_noemailpetence, chemistry with our team, and an understanding of our culture and the heart of our ministry to families. It is not the desire of the church to simply fit a candidate to a pre-determined typecast job description. We are praying for a person who has a heart for children and their parents and has a vision for creating an effective and exciting environment where children can_noemaile to know and love God. This person will fulfill responsibilities in four areas: Vision, Leadership, Parents and Operations.
1.VISION: Develop a dynamic,_noemailprehensive and aligned vision for our Children's Ministries; a ministry where kids beg to_noemaile and are passionate about loving Jesus!
2.LEADERSHIP: Develop, equip, empower, and encourage our 60+ children's volunteer team. Ongoing recruitment will be necessary as Children's Ministries continue to change and grow.
3.PARENTS: Creatively engage and resource parents/guardians understanding that Children's Ministries do not replace the home but give support to parents and help to strengthen their relationship to the church.
4.OPERATIONS: Oversee and/or delegate the implementation of day-to-day operations including but not limited to Safe Church, curriculum, budget, and supplies.
Additional qualities sought in this ministry position include:
- Value the fatherless (abused/neglected, foster care, adoption issues).
- Appreciate the challenges of special needs children and their families.
- Ability to_noemailwork and build resources pertaining to family and/or children's counseling.
Resumes should be submitted to Adam Nagle - churchoffice@bethanygf_noemail