Posted on: May 02, 2012
Position: Video Coordinator
Position type: Part-time
Department: Worship Arts Ministry (Media)
Supervisor: Media Minister
The Video Coordinator position will be instrumental in enhancing the visual media as well as providing general media assistance to the media ministry.
Skills & Experience:
Must be proficient in all aspects of video, both live IMAG and creation, including knowledge of cameras, lighting and audio for video shoots, as well as editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, etc. Also must have experience in lighting and stage design.
Must be a devoted follower of Jesus Christ. Must be able to work well with other staff members for various video projects in order to establish and/or confirm a vision and direction for the project. Must be a creative individual that can clearly share ideas as well as responsible to make sure his/her work is done with excellence, quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
Job will include collaborating with different staff members for various video projects in order to establish and/or confirm a vision and direction for the project. This person will see the project through to_noemailpletion and will be responsible for all aspects of the process, including shooting, editing, and making sure the final copy is where it needs to be when it needs to be there.
- Work directly with FBC Frisco Staff members to coordinate vision, time, date, and location of video shoot.
- Have equipment set up and ready to go by the time of the shoot.
- Provide Media Minister with an accurate and reasonable time frame of when the final edit will be finished and deliver_noemailpleted material on time.
- Create "bumper" videos for new sermon series (mostly motion graphics).
- Create video content for special events/services (Christmas, Easter, etc.).
Secondary Responsibilities: (these are not every week, but on an "as needed" basis)
- Programming lights for Sunday
- Programming main screens for Sunday
- Assist Media Minister in researching and installing/implementing new media equipment
- Come up with ideas and implement new stage designs
- Occasionally be involved in a Tuesday worship planning meeting
- Assist Media Minister in various miscellaneous tasks as they_noemaile up
- Work 15-20 hours per week
- Must be a responsible individual that when given a project can_noemailanize all elements in a timely fashion
- Must be proficient in professional video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Must be proficient in professional motion graphics software (Motion, After Effects, etc.)
- Must be well versed in video gear (cameras, microphones, lighting, etc.)