Oak Pointe Church
Posted on: July 31, 2012
The A.V.L.T. reports directly to the Technical Director (T.D.) but must also fulfill any requests from the Worship Arts Director (W.A.D.).
The A.V.L.T. works most closely with the T.D. but will also work closely with the W.A.D. regarding elements that impact the weekend services. He/She will also interface with the Programming Coordinator and videographers as technical issues arise.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ: Loving God and loving others, exhibiting a desire to live in relationship with those within the church and without.
1. Education: None required, but must possess expertise in the Technical Arts
2. Experience: Proven ability to lead volunteer or staff teams, and to manage large projects through to_noemailpletion. Must be proficient in production technology and demonstrate a high degree of_noemailpetency in live production.
3. Characteristics: Exhibit a servant's spirit and Christian character in the areas of integrity, dependability and perseverance. Should be proactive, innovative, detail-oriented, a self starter, and a team player. Should also have strong verbal and written_noemailmunication skills, and the ability to multitask.
4. Skills: Strong ability to build and lead teams, oversee initiatives, and matrix manage.
5. Requirements: Should be a member of Oak Pointe Church or willing to begin the membership process immediately. Should also affirm the vision and direction of OPC.
Assist in the maintenance, cleaning,_noemailanization, inventory, documentation, and possible repair of all audio, video, lighting, and staging systems.
Assist in the setting up and running of A/V and/or audio systems for Oak Pointe's ministries and events.
Assist in training staff and volunteers.