Send Introductory Letter and Resume to crossroadsdcmsearch@gmail_noemail
Crossroads is looking for an individual with large church experience (750+) who has a passion for children's ministry.
1. Personal faith in Jesus Christ and an authentic life style consistent with that faith
2. Personal sense of calling to the position of Director of Children's Ministry
3. Agreement with the Evangelical Free Church statement of faith
4. Education and/or experience consistent with or_noemailplimentary to the job description
5. Verifiable spiritual gifts and skills in teaching, mentoring, collaborative leadership,_noemailanizational leadership, strategic thinking and team building.
Success Factors Include:
1. Willingness to work hard and the discipline to rest, reflect, and renew
2. Willingness to be accountable and transparent within the established_noemailanizational structure and to delegate ministry responsibilities to qualified individuals in order to maximize ministry impact
3. Ability to work well with other staff and volunteer team members in a collaborative environment characterized by a loving, submissive and teachable attitude toward one another
4. Theology and personal convictions_noemailpatible with the church leadership
5. Commitment to ongoing personal, professional and spiritual development
6. Commitment to regular worship attendance and participation in church wide activities
7. Commitment to membership and participation in Crossroads Church with time, talent and treasure
8. Commitment to making disciples of children, motivating and building strong teams, and providing opportunities for parents and children to grow side by side
1. The Director of Children's Ministry is called to the position by the Church Board and is accountable to the Senior Associate Pastor.
2. The Director of Children's Ministry is to maintain a collaborative and collegial working relationship with the Ministry Staff.
3. The Director of Children's Ministry is responsible to supervise all children's ministries for infant through 6th grade students and associated staff and volunteers.
1. Serve as a member of the Ministry Staff
a. Demonstrate ownership for and effectiveness in_noemailmunicating and fulfilling the church's vision, mission, focus, culture, statement of faith and doctrinal distinctive
b. Lead the congregation through modeling to participate in Sunday worship, to take the next step in discipleship and to cultivate a lifestyle of service.
c. Keep the congregation informed about Children's Ministry through the weekly program and webpage updates
2. Collaborate with the entire staff
a. Participate in all staff gatherings and supervisory meetings
b. Coordinate all Children's Ministry activities with the Ministry Staff and Church Calendar
c. Develop ministry plans, determine initiatives, and set go