Davids Community Bible Church
Category: Combined Positions
Posted on: November 01, 2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: This will be based upon the individuals' education as well as ministry experience
A person passionate about knowing God, owning their position in Christ, and making Him known through Worship and Small Group Ministries.
· Must meet the requirements for an Elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-13
· Be_noemailmitted to Biblical truth and dedicated to a personal Biblical lifestyle
· Should have previous experience working in Worship and Small Group Ministries
· Should have a Bachelors Degree in higher education, preferably from an institution of similar faith and practice
· Needs to be_noemailmitted to leading people of all ages in worship through a blended worship style.
· Needs to be a team player_noemailmitted to the mission of David's CBC.
· DCBC acknowledges that our staff will be most effective when they are able to serve in keeping with their Personality, Spiritual Gifts, Abilities, Passions, and Experience.
This individual will be expected to:
· Lead Congregational worship
· Develop individuals and praise teams in leading worship.
· Integrate music/worship into various ministries
· Facilitate special congregational productions
· Oversee Small Group ministries
· Be accountable to the Senior Pastor and the rest of the Elder board
· This job description is open to modification should a candidates gifts and abilities better_noemailbine with other ministry needs at DCBC, such as our other posted ministry opportunity. (Youth & Family Group)
· For our doctrinal statement please visit us at www.davidscbc_noemail. Those interested should send resumes to Pastor John Troutman via David's CBC, 1072 state Route 25, Millersburg, Pa 17061, or jtroutman256_noemailcast_noemail . Deadline November 30th