Thomasville First United Methodist Church
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: February 19, 2013
1) Passionately follows Christ and feels a calling to serve in student ministry.
2) Embraces United Methodist doctrine and theology.
3) Creates a balanced student ministry that includes worship, discipleship, mission, outreach, and fellowship.
4) Remains readily available to youth (attendance at extra-curricular events, visitation, times of crisis, etc.).
5) Effectively partners in ministry with youth, parents, other staff, volunteers, and small group leaders.
6) Possesses a bachelor's degree.
The range of the salary and benefits package is $25,000-$35,000.
TFUMC, a growing 1300-member church, is_noemailmunity-centered and outreach-oriented. It is located in a vibrant 40,000-person_noemailmunity in southern G_noemailia. Thomasville is 30 minutes north of Tallahassee, FL, and less than two hours from Gulf coast beaches.
If interested, please send a resume, personal testimony, and three references (including at least one with knowledge of your spiritual life) to lehmantimj@gmail_noemail or mail to:
ATTN: Tim Lehman
P.O. Box 975
Thomasville, GA 31799
Applications should be received by 5:00pm on Monday, March 18, 2013.