VISUAL PRODUCTION MANAGER
The Visual Production Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of all things visual in our weekend services and special events.
- Work with team on videos for assemblies and other ministries
- Editing and duplicating videos as needs.
- Assist Media Director with special projects/needs as they arise
- Layout and design of lighting and set design for series and special events
- Work with worship team on stage layout and placement of musicians
- Creation of Graphics (.jpeg, .png) for promotion of series & events
- Oversee the building of weekend scripts for lyrics, announcements, graphics, videos and scripture
- Help establish and carry out vision for effective implementation of visuals
- "Produce" the overall weekend assemblies from a visual perspective
- Work with team producing web stream
- Some Video equipment support for on campus events
- Build and train a team of volunteers
Qualifications: formal training with graphic arts/video editing and/or 3+ years of on the job experience.
- Familiarity with video editing software – Final Cut or Sony Vegas
- The ability to take a project from conception to reality and concisely tell a story
- Experience with shooting HD video, transferring, editing and rendering
- Familiarity with different video formats (.mov, .avi, .mpeg, .wmv, H.264)
- Experience working with lighting – incandescent and LED
- Ability to work with rigging, ladders and related equipment and follow safety
- Willing to learn lighting console navigation and some programming (DMX)
- Work with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent for creation and manipulation of graphics in different formats and resolutions
- Familiarity with different graphic formats (.jpg, .png)
- A working knowledge of Media Shout is preferred
- Strong sense of editing & proper grammar, punctuation & accuracy
- Comfort with Windows and Mac based_noemailputers
Email media@belmont_noemail with cover letter, resume, salary requirements and link to video and graphic portfolio.
Salary plus Benefits