Category: Children's Pastor & Children's Ministry
Posted on: April 15, 2013
1. 2 years experience in Children's Ministry preferred.
2. Passionate calling to Children's Ministry.
3. Ministry related Bachelor's Degree preferred.
4. Experience with the Orange Strategy preferred.
5. Proven ability to lead volunteers and develop people to their potential.
6. Strong_noemailmunication and_noemailanizational skills.
7. Creative and innovative thinking.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
1. Responsible for the oversight and leadership of all Children's Ministry activities, including: 2 weekend services with another to start in Fall 2013, Vacation Bible School, and other special events.
2. Recruit, train, pray for, and equip children's ministry partners.
3. Create and effectively manage the ministry's budget.
4. Maintain the Children's Ministry section on MyGraceUMC website.
5. Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership.
6. Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Deadline to apply is May 15th. Please send resumes to: employment@mygraceumc_noemail