Davids Community Bible Church
Posted on: May 06, 2013
Church Size: 250-350
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with the successful applicant's education and ministry experience
A person passionate about knowing God, owning their position in Christ, and making Him known through Music and a positive Worship experience at David's Community Bible Church [DCBC].
· Must meet the requirements for an Elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-13
· Be_noemailmitted to Biblical truth and dedicated to a personal Biblical lifestyle
· Should have previous experience or significant education and training in leading Worship
· Should have a Bachelor Degree, preferably from an institution of similar faith and practice
· Needs to be_noemailmitted to leading people of all ages in worship through a blended worship style that currently involves a choir.
· Needs to be a team player_noemailmitted to the mission of DCBC.
· DCBC acknowledges that our staff will be most effective when they are able to serve in keeping with their Personality, Spiritual Gifts, Abilities, Passions, and Experience.
This individual will be expected to:
· Lead Congregational worship
· Develop individuals and praise teams in leading worship.
· Direct Congregational Choir
· Integrate music/worship into various ministries and all age groups
· Facilitate special congregational productions
· Coordinate the evolving elements of blended worship
· Be accountable to the Senior Pastor and the Elders of DCBC
· This job description is open to modification in the event that the passion, gifts and abilities of a candidate can be successfully_noemailbined with other ministry needs at DCBC.
· For our doctrinal statement please visit us at www.davidscbc_noemail. Those interested should send their resume and a letter expressing interest and availability to Senior Pastor John Troutman c/o David's CBC, 1072 state Route 25, Millersburg, Pa 17061, or jtroutman256_noemailcast_noemail . Deadline May 31, 2013