First Chinese Baptist Church, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Category: Associate Pastor
Posted on: June 14, 2013
Focus of Position
1. Provide vision, direction, and leadership for the college-ministry in the areas of worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, and service.
2. Provide pastoral care for the students and workers in the college ministry.
3. Work with the pastoral team and the Senior Pastor in the development and care of the whole church.
1. Oversee, develop, adjust, and expand all aspects and programs of the college ministry to effectively promote spiritual formation in the areas of worship, evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, and service.
2. Establish, lead, and develop a College Ministry Team to assist in a_noemailplishing key duties.
3. Develop and oversee the budget for college ministry.
4. Recruit, train, and oversee leaders within the college ministry.
5. Participate as an active member of the pastoral team.
6. Complete other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor or designated supervisor.
1. He/she will be under the general care and supervision of the Senior Pastor or other supervisor as designated by the Senior Pastor.
2. He/she is responsible for all the decisions made by the College Ministry Team.
* Able to carry out the ministry direction and tasks set by the Senior Pastor
* Able to oversee and manage multiple ministries
* A team player with Pastoral Staff
* Self-initiator and task-finisher
* Able to preach and teach effectively
* Able to carry out and follow-through administrative tasks
* Able to work effectively in a trilingual church (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
* Good interpersonal and_noemailmunication skills
Profile (Background, education, and experience)
1. Must have God's calling into full time ministry.
2. Must have Master of Divinity degree or equivalent experience
3. Christian ministry experience in a College Ministry Environment preferred.
Please submit inquiries and resumes to jobs@fcbc_noemail.