We are looking for a Full-time Children's Minister for a growing Baptist Church of 600+ in Republic, Missouri. This person should be a visionary leader with a passion for reaching children and families with the Gospel. Individual needs to be creative, energetic and able to recruit and motivate volunteers of a growing children's ministry.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree and/or three years relevant work experience in children's ministry.
We currently have a growing children's ministry that consists of Sunday school, children's worship, preschool praise, and Awana.
Spiritual Qualities applicant must possess:
1. Profess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
2. Passion and joy in serving Christ
3. Commitment to personal growth
4. Commitment to spouse and children (if married)
5. A God-calling to this position
6. A Christ-like witness to others
7. A person under authority
1. Team-based leadership skills
2. Relational abilities and strengths
3. Communication skills
4. Multi-tasking ability
5. Ability to recruit and lead volunteers
Those interested may send their resume to: Children's Minister Search Team, Calvary Baptist Church, PO Box 421, Republic, MO 65738.