Heartland Community Church
North Liberty, IA
Posted on: October 30, 2013
A. To administrate, supervise, and maintain an effective worship atmosphere by:
1) Assisting the lead pastor in the preparation of worship services that is consistent with Heartland's Core Value of Celebrative and Reflective Worship. This includes helping to plan the order of worship, selection of music, scripture, video, PowerPoint slides and other creative mediums.
2) Leading the worship team in a weekly practice (prior to Sunday) to prepare the worship team.
3) Overseeing the sound and media systems so that quality and professional presentation happens in every service.
B. To_noemailmunicate and be accountable by:
1) Attending worship planning meetings with the pastor.
2) Attending monthly Church Ministry Team (CMT) meetings.
3) Communicating all worship needs and concerns with the pastor and leadership team.
C. To publicize and promote the music ministry of the church by:
1) Equipping and empowering gifted people to serve through music. This includes diversity in Sunday worship lead, rotation with vocals and instrumentalists where necessary, and in recruiting new talent from within and outside of the church.
2) Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere, and in understanding the direction and vision for the church, instilling a spirit of harmony and unity that seeks to a_noemailplish our mission.
The successful candidate will be an a_noemailplished and skilled musician who is_noemailfortable with various contemporary styles of music. This salaried position is approximately 10 to 15 hours per week, and the pay is_noemailmensurate with a candidate's training and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable a_noemailmodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applications, including a resume and video of you leading worship, should be sent to Heartland_noemailmunitychurch@yahoo_noemail.