Tomball United Methodist
Posted on: January 08, 2014
Job Purpose: The Director is responsible for planning, coordination and implementation of the ministry of the church.
The Day school is a unique ministry of our church; a year round childcare provider with a structured 6:30am-6:00pm preschool program throughout the school year.
Our ideal candidate will:
1. Possess a strong Christian faith and_noemailmitment to maintaining and growing an unapologetically Christian program.
2. Possess a love a children and their families.
3. Have a minimum education of an AA in Early Childhood Education or a BA or BS from an accredited university or_noemailmensurate experience. Teaching credential a plus.
4. Have a Director's license from the State of Texas or the skills and ability to obtain a license.
5. Possess the administrative and inter-personal skills necessary for working with the school staff, the church staff, day school Board as well as parents and families.
6. Must be willing to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, rotating schedule.
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate that will work to:
1. Enhance the professional and educational standards and skills of day school employees.
2. Develop a systematized curriculum for all ages.
3. Develop vision and budgetary goals to enhance growth potential and scholarship opportunities.