International Baptist Church
Category: Associate Pastor
Posted on: January 16, 2014
This continued growth has resulted in an increase in pastoral,_noemailanizational and administrative needs, which have created an evident need for the addition of an Associate Pastor.
The candidate must be a mature Christian and must be called to this servant leader position. With the ability to listen and to lead, this candidate must be_noemailmitted to expanding God's kingdom by making changes while maintaining the unity and_noemailmunity of IBC.
As a servant leader, this candidate will also have the responsibility to provide a supporting role to the Senior Pastor in preaching and teaching. The candidate is expected to provide some strategic oversight in the administration and implementation of IBC's ministries.
In light of the truly multicultural make up of IBC, the ideal candidate would have substantive experience working and living in Asia, and have demonstrated the ability to operate effectively in multi-cultural and or international settings.
- Undergraduate University/Seminary degree (Graduate degree preferred)
- Experience administering operations within a church and or non-profit setting
- Masters of Divinity and/or equivalent or willing to participate in ongoing theological training certification
- Excellent_noemailmunication skills and ability to demonstrate people skills sufficient to interface with multi-cultural congregation
- Visionary leadership skills and proven experience overseeing a direct reporting staff of 10 or more
- Holding doctrinal beliefs consistent with the Baptist denomination and IBC's statement of faith
- Willing to travel in support and oversight of IBC strategic missions/ministerial objectives