Job Description: This full-time position is a salaried position of 50 hours per week at Calvary Baptist Church, South Bend, Indiana.
Purpose: The Pastor of Worship and Youth is responsible to oversee and lead the Worship and Youth ministries of Calvary Baptist Church.
•As Worship pastor he supervises, equips, and encourages all vocalist, instrumentalist and technician volunteers. He coordinates the worship arts elements Sunday morning in coordination with the Senior Pastor and all teams needed to carry out the various elements of Biblical worship.
•As Youth Pastor he supervises the development and maintenance of a disciple-making process that will facilitate students from conversion through intentional stages of faith development leading to maturity in Christ.
1. Choose songs, music, and media for Sunday Worship
2. Schedule, lead and direct all volunteer teams needed to provide a blended worship experience
3. Accept responsibility for administrative duties necessary to maximize efficiency
4. Handle, in timely manner, all requests and processes necessary from those desiring to serve in the worship ministry
5. Manage the worship budget
6. Be responsible for the care, maintenance and upgrades for all worship equipment
1. To integrate the students of Calvary into intentional ministry leading to the authentic worship of God, spiritual formation, evangelism and service
2. To develop a clear_noemailmunication between students, parents and youth leadership team
3. To develop and maintain a system of purposeful training and intentional discipling of all volunteer teams
4. To plan, prepare, schedule and_noemailmunicate meaningful gatherings for all middle and high school students