WILLOW RIDGE CHURCH – Full Time Children's Minister
We are looking for a full-time Children's Minister to oversee and lead our preschool and elementary aged kid's ministry. This is an exempt position. We are a church of roughly 600 (about 125 in kids), contemporary worship, we_noemailing and friendly environment, and active in our local_noemailmunity. The core of who we are is to LIFT the name of Jesus, LIVE in authentic Biblical Community, and to LOVE others as Christ loves.
- Lead and oversee Volunteer staff (30-40 volunteers) by casting vision, recruiting, training, and shepherding them.
- Continue to grow a newly established worship/small groups model of Sunday morning worship
- Disciple and help grow kids during Sunday night gatherings.
- Participate as a member of the staff at WRC
- Train, minister to, equip, and disciple parents in our ministry.
- Implement_noemailmunity outreach and serving through our kids.
- Manage and oversee 9 part-time Sunday night workers.
- Choose, evaluate, and implement curriculum
- Provide a safe environment for our kids to worship
- Work alongside youth pastor to help transition students from one life stage to another.
- Set, manage, and maintain a budget
- First and foremost in Love with Jesus
- Minimum 3 years of specific Children's Ministry experience
- At least a bachelors degree
- Priority on Worship, Small Groups, Missions
- Gifted in administration and leadership
- Passion for kids
- Good trainer, recruiter, disciple-maker
- Passion for reaching into_noemailmunities through kids ministries
- Past experience with implementing a kids worship experience
- A vision for how to grow children's ministry.
Kind of person:
- A heart for discipleship
- Priority on Unity within a church staff
- Heart of a shepherd
- Someone looking for a long-term place to serve (not a position for stepping stone transitions)
- Someone who is teachable
- Not afraid of confrontation