Greater Mt Zion Baptist Church
Posted on: May 21, 2014
1. Degree in Music or_noemailmensurate experience
1. Serve as Organist/Keyboard Player for GMZ worship services.
a. Serve at Saturday service.
b. Serve 3 services on Sunday.
c. Serve at monthly Baptism and Communion service.
d. Serve at special worship services as necessary.
a. Attend weekly band rehearsals.
b. Attend worship team meetings as necessary.
c. Be on time for all rehearsals and worship services and sound checks.
d. Exhibit worship discipline at all times in rehearsal and worship services.
2. Assist Director of Music.
a. Recruit, train, and utilize gifted soloists, musicians and directors.
b. Connect with Director of Music each week on worship set list.
c. Provide assistance in music symposiums, future workshops, and music camps
3. Live according to the moral codes established for leaders in 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
4. Do anything else considered necessary by the Lead Pastor and Director of Music and Creative Arts.