Director of High School Ministries
Clayton Community Church, Clayton California (www.claytoncc_noemail)
Full-time position @ $45-50,000 per year, plus benefits
Applications accepted through February 17, 2015
Purpose: The High School Director of Clayton Community Church has been called by God to lead outreach and discipleship efforts in our_noemailmunity with high school students and adults. This person will work together with the CCC Leaders and a team of volunteers in order to develop our High School Ministries and shall be someone who loves Our Lord Jesus and His church and will serve with passion, intelligence, wisdom and_noemailpassion.
Specific Ministry Responsibilities:
• Lead our midweek “Five-17” high school outreach each week--where_noemailmitted Christians can feel encouraged but also a place they can bring their non-believing friends.
• Lead Sunday morning Bible Study with students—teaching the Word and being challenged. This is the time to go deep!
• Develop small groups as part of the H.S. midweek program, designed to build relationships and nurture/mature H.S. students in their journey with God
• Nurture and train adult volunteer adults who will lead
• Develop Student leaders who serve
• Meet regularly with individual students for nurture and discipleship
• Lead Camps and missions trips
• Plan/oversee events/activities designed to reach out to new students in the Clayton Valley_noemailmunity.
• Work with Jr. Hi and college leaders and students to provide a connection and smooth transition from Jr. High to High School and from High School to college
• Initiate regular High School campus visits to meet with students
• Create a_noemailmunication vehicle for High School parent awareness.
Basic Ministry Responsibilities:
• Media/Computer skills are a big plus in creating social media and other outreach opportunities. Maintain a social media page to advertise events and encourage kids
• Attend all regularly scheduled staff meetings, training events, and one Sunday morning church service each week; plan to be onsite on Sundays from 8:00am - 12:30pm
• Attend CCC All-Church events; support CCC Outreach activities
• Oversee set up/take down for all H.S. weekly programs and events.
• Spend time in study, prayer and preparation, led by the Holy Spirit, grounded in God’s Word
• Meet with supervisor on a regular basis for counsel and accountability
• Put together a prayer team of at least 3 people who will support you personally, as well as pray for your ministry (or you can have 2 teams – one who prays for you personally, one who prays for your ministry);_noemailmunicate with them regularly.
• Other ministry duties as may be assigned by supervisor or the Senior Pastor
For more information about our church, check out our website: www.claytoncc_noemail or send your resume to our search team chair, Steve Gustafson: claytoncc@claytoncc_noemail