The Minister of Music develops and promotes the ministry of music in order to enhance the congregational worship of God.
1. Oversee and resource diverse musical offerings at all worship services at the church.
2. As a member of the Worship Committee, assist the Pastor in planning Sunday morning and special worship services, coordinating various musical offerings based on the weekly scripture, sermon or service theme.
3. Direct the choir; coordinate other musical groups (band, youth choir, bell choir and other instrumental ensembles) and recruit, support and resource other group leadership.
4. Ability to play the_noemailan and piano
5. Nurture spirituality and_noemailmunity within musical groups.
6. Manage equipment, instruments and music including copyrights and library.
7. Draft and manage the budget for music with input from the Worship Committee.
8. Develop the music program in the light of changing resources and_noemailmunity needs.
9. Plan special and seasonal offerings for worship (Special services, funerals, weddings, etc.).
10. Ability and desire to work with all ages in the congregation and engage the congregation musically during the worship service.
11. Other responsibilities as agreed upon under the direction of the Pastor.
1. The Minister of Music is directly accountable to the Pastor.
2. The Minister of Music attends weekly staff meetings.
3. The Minister of Music submits a written report for the annual congregational report.
4. The Personnel Committee meets with the Minister of Music for feedback, advice as needed.