This position leads weekly youth programming throughout the year that includes fellowship, discipleship, and mission opportunities and should also include extensive summer programming. This person builds relationships with students in a way that models Christian discipleship and wisely uses the resources of the church, including volunteers, other staff members, and funding. The focus is to create opportunities for our youth to encounter Christ in a real way.
1) Passionately follows Christ and feels a calling to serve in student ministry.
2) Embraces United Methodist doctrine and theology.
3) Creates a balanced student ministry that includes worship, discipleship, mission, outreach, and fellowship.
4) Be readily available to youth (attendance at extra-curricular events, visitation, times of crisis, etc.)
5) Effectively partners with youth, parents, other staff, volunteers, and small group leaders.
6) Possesses a bachelor's degree.
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."