The Bible Chapel
Category: Other Ministry Jobs & Christian
Posted on: October 22, 2014
* Lead core Multi-site team (Worship Leader, Children's Ministry, Communication Coordinator, Life Group Leaders, Connections, Hospitality, Tech Arts, Youth Leader)
* Represent new campus to South Hills campus (attend staff meetings, coordinate with ministries)
* Maintain the primary up-front presence for weekend services at campus
* Shape TBC culture/ministries to fit particular_noemailmunity context
* Relationship-building/Networking in_noemailmunity of new campus
* Point person for pastoral care at new campus (Life Groups as primary care vehicle)
Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Pioneering, Evangelism, Pastor-shepherd
Energy: People/Task Oriented - Needs to relate well with people and build teams to a_noemailplish mission.
Relate: Piler/Filer - Needs to be structured enough to coordinate with SHBC ministries/weekend services and spontaneous enough to seize opportunities and build relationships in local_noemailmunity context.
Values: Transforming lives and local_noemailmunity through the local church.
Experience: Mature believer in agreement with belief and teaching of The Bible Chapel; seminary degree preferred; leading new ministries, building teams, helping people grow in their faith.
Time Allocation: Full-Time
Accountability: Responsible to Executive Pastor