The Bible Chapel
Category: Other Ministry Jobs & Christian
Posted on: October 22, 2014
* Responsible for setting vision of Young Adult ministry (Salt and Refinery) at all campuses
* Recruit and develop a core team of adult leaders who will partner in ministry to establish and sustain a strong young adult ministry across all campuses.
* Develop, and implement, long-range plans for Salt and Refinery in accord with our pillars of Engage, Equip, Employ in an effort to develop followers of Jesus Christ in both ministries (all campuses)
* Shepherd, develop and empower each leadership team (Salt and Refinery) in a manner that the leaders carry out the day to day ministry activities (SH Campus)
* Build core teaching team who will shepherd both ministries with clarity, creativity, and conviction, in a way that encourages our young adults to personally engage with Jesus Christ (SH Campus)
* Establish standards for activities/events and oversee evaluation against those standards to identify progress toward objectives (SH Campus)
* Oversee large group worship gatherings for Salt (Sept.-May) and Refinery (June-Aug.) that include worship, lesson, discussion and fellowship (SH Campus)
* Oversee all young adult life groups for Salt and Refinery (SH Campus)
Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Shepherding/Pastoring, Administration, Teaching, Evangelism
Experience: Mature believer in agreement with belief and teaching of The Bible Chapel; seminary degree preferred; minimum of 1-3 years experience in young adult ministry preferred.
Compensation: This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Compensation package negotiated based on qualifications, experience.
Accountability: The Young Adult Pastor reports directly to the Executive Pastor.