Category: Christian Camp
Posted on: December 10, 2014
The Camp Morrow Facility Manager will be a key member of the leadership team responsible for stewardship, maintenance and strategic expansion of the Camp Morrow properties and facilities. The scope of this role will include but is not limited to:
- Oversight of all camp grounds, equipment and facilities
- Direction and support of all staff or volunteers working on facilities, grounds or equipment.
- Operation of tractors, implements mowers and other equipment in a safe manner.
- Leadership of new development of camp facilities and grounds.
- Record keeping of underground utilities.
- General support of guest services and camp operations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Successful candidates will exceed expectations related to the mission and vision of Camp Morrow. All employees of Camp Morrow are expected to portray the following:
- Be a born again Christian and exemplify Christ-like attitudes and character in daily life.
- Be in agreement with Camp Morrow's Statement of Faith.
- Be a regular attendee in an evangelical church.
- Desire to reach people for Christ through Christian camping.
- Be self-motivated, teachable and goal-orientated.
- Work in a positive way with staff, campers, guests and the public.
- Maintain personal relationships that show and exemplify a God-honoring reputation.
- Maintain a personal appearance to present a professional and appropriate presentation.
- Be financially stable and responsible.
- Have general aptitude in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC
- Have the ability to do repairs in the areas listed above.
- Have shop management and_noemailanizational skills.
- Have leadership skills in leading projects with other staff, and volunteers
- Construction project management experience preferred.