Christ The Rock Community Church is an evangelical, non-denominational church located in Menasha, Wisconsin.
All people, no matter their condition, will come to know, follow and worship Jesus.
Together we seek the lost, love the hurting and disciple believers...to do the same.
- Relational - Personal and loving involvement with God and others at a heart level.
- Authentic - Commitment to transparent relationship with God and the people He has
placed in our lives.
- Honoring - Reverence for God and respect for the dignity of each person.
- Redemptive - Joining God in His transforming work in each person's life.
The Worship Director oversees the alignment of our church around a culture of worshipping God. This Director develops and provides direction that builds a culture of passionate, meaningful worship at Christ The Rock.
- Passion about worshipping God personally and with others
- Proven pastoral care/shepherding strengths to care for teams
- Leadership skills, team building, maximizing others' strengths and directing an ideal worship culture
- Character of a Christ follower
- Able to mentor/disciple others to follow and worship Jesus
- High level of musical ability over a variety of styles
- Ability to train and develop musicians on instruments and vocals
- Biblical understanding of core doctrine, the Church, leadership and worship
- Good people and communication skills, with an attitude of service and humility
- Able to lead and direct teams both in planning and in live situations
- Able to problem solve, create development plans for team members, and implement changes that bring our church to a greater depth of worshipping God
- 4 year degree or commensurate experience in related field
A complete job description and on-line application can be found on our website at www.christtherock.org.