Category: Children's Pastor & Children's Ministry
Posted on: September 03, 2015
- Developing goals and objectives in line with strategic plan.
- Identifying and testing curriculum resources.
- Recruit, train, and work with volunteers to strengthen their ministry abilities.
- Assessing ministry needs and developing goals and activities to meet those needs.
- Serving as a motivating, inspiring, and engaging teacher to our children on a
regular/weekly basis as part of a larger plan for their spiritual development.
- Developing an environment that is safe, clean, supportive, and cultivates
- Development and implementation of an annual budget for the Children's Ministry.
- Establish and maintain good_noemailmunication with parents: including check-in/out,
snack notification, process for parent emergencies.
- Schedule nursery caregivers for worship services and special church wide events
in which nursery care is needed.
- Develop, post, and enforce policies to ensure that staff is familiar with them.
- Background experience in childcare or early childhood development
- Must be a nurturing, caring, patient caregiver who enjoys working with young
- Must have experience in Christian education and excellent_noemailanizational skills.
- Outgoing personality and ability to work well with children
- CPR and First Aid certification required.