1. Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active member of an evangelical church.
2. In agreement with Columbus Chinese Christian Church’s vision, purpose, core values and statement of faith.
3. Called to Children’s Ministry with a passion and desire to teach and mentor children with their spiritual growth.
4. College graduate, with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Children’s Ministry, Education, or a related field.
5. Two or more years of experience serving in Children’s Ministry with a leadership role.
6. Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with children and adults from different cultural and social backgrounds.
7. Ability to recruit, motivate, lead and support volunteer ministry coworkers.
8. Self-starter who is creative and resourceful in executing ministry plans.
9. Good administrative skills.
10. Fluent in English; bilingual in Chinese is a bonus.