Grace, located in Millersburg, OH, is looking for a full-time Worship Leader to lead worship gatherings. This position is responsible for leading the worship, tech, and creative teams.
Grace's mission is to make fully committed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our core values are to be Christ Centered, Culturally Relevant, Obedient to Scripture, Authentic, and Relational. You can check out our LIVE gatherings at www.allaboutgrace.org/sermons.
- Sing, play multiple instruments, arrange music, lead solo, lead a full band
- Planning, prep, and execution of worship gatherings
- Lead multiple worship and tech teams
- Leverage technology for worship gatherings
- Lead the creative team and develop creative elements
- Recruit, train, and empower a high capacity team of volunteers to serve with excellence.
- Identify and communicate clearly written outcomes in order to advance Grace's mission.
- Effectively manage a ministry budget, and create clear lines of spending accountability.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate status of ministry, identify roadblocks and bottlenecks, and continually work to achieve excellence.
- Establish clear and appropriate lines of communication with the Administrative Team and Direct Report.
- Create a culture of encouragement by regularly celebrating wins with ministry teams.
- Invest time "away" from ministry with team to build relationships by laughing, eating, and strengthening each other.
- Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor for vision alignment, ministry accountability and ongoing support.
Previous worship leader experience is required. Salary is based on experience.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.