Court Street Christian Church is a healthy church in the heart of the Willamette Valley working to serve the Salem area and share the life-changing message of Jesus Christ! Please check out our website: www.courtstreet_noemail and click on the livestream link to check out one of our weekend services.
The church is looking for someone to provide an effective ministry for worship and associate ministries to the church. He/she will be responsible to the senior pastor and elders for administering and overseeing the weekend worship services and other assigned ministries.
In this role he/she will serve as a resource person to the senior pastor to plan weekend services and special events. He/she will cooperate with other staff members to minister in other areas as need arises (church leadership, visitation, special functions, hospital and shut-in ministry, funerals, weddings, etc.).
To minister to the people of Court Street Christian Church, working with the appropriate ministry teams, to provide meaningful worship.
1. Plan and coordinate the corporate worship services for the church, in consultation with the other necessary personnel.
2. Maintain a schedule of personnel for the worship services.
3. Coordinate and oversee special musical events and programs.
4. Oversee the development and leadership of the entire worship_noemailmunity.
5. Recruit and train personnel for specialized ministry leadership e.g. vocal and instrumental, worship choir, greeters/ushers, multi-media and sound team.
B. Associate Ministries
1. Assist with the general ministry of the church (ie. help with funerals/weddings, visitation, pastoral counsel, and other assigned tasks).
2. Oversee outreach and assimilation of visitors.
3. Be an integral part of the overall team ministry approach.
III. Performance standards
1. Punctuality, preparation, pleasantness and proper grooming will be required for maximum effectiveness in leadership.
2. The worship assemblies of the church function smoothly--fully staffed and rehearsed.
3. All events, activities and ministries will be carefully, thoroughly, and tastefully planned and implemented.
4. Attendance and participation in the church services and staff meetings will be supported positively and consistently.
5. Meetings with the senior minister will be arranged on a regular basis and with the appropriate ministry teams as needed.
6. People-involvement in ministry is consistently increasing.