1. Recruit, train, and supervise adult volunteers to assist in the ministry to youth. Recruiting,_noemailanizing, training, and encouragement of volunteers is a critical role in this position. Managing volunteers will allow numerous tasks and duties to be fulfilled.
2. Plan, coordinate, and manage all youth programming.
3. Work with other program leaders and staff in developing a_noemailprehensive program of spiritual, educational, physical, and emotional development for youth and their families.
4. Participate in continuing education regarding trends, current ideas, and thinking about successful youth ministry.
5. Maintain proper youth/adult ratios as required by the child/youth safety policy.
Email Rev Barton Bailey at bbailey@ccfumc_noemail for a full job description.
Full time employment based on experience.
Salary Range: $45,000 to $48,000