MUSIC AND WORSHIP MINISTRY
Job Title: Contemporary Worship Leader (part-time)
Supervisor: Minister of Worship
Primary Function: Lead the contemporary worship service on Sunday mornings
1. Plan and lead the Sunday morning contemporary worship service at 11:00.
2. Recruit and lead rehearsal with band members and vocal team members and/or worship ensemble to assist in worship leadership.
3. Coordinate audio/visual workers, supplies, equipment and other needs for the contemporary worship services.
4. Encourage the spiritual growth of the congregation through worship gatherings and events.
5. Sing with the Sanctuary Choir and Chapel Choir in special presentations as assigned by Minister of Worship.
6. Work closely with the Senior Pastor and Westbury Baptist music and worship staff in the overall vision for the music and arts ministry of the church.
7. Assist and lead_noemailbined worship gatherings.
8. Assist and lead worship, on occasion, in the blended worship service at 8:30.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by Minister of Worship or Senior Pastor.