We are seeking a dynamic individual who will creatively lead the worship arts ministries and serve in shepherding the people of FBC Marshalltown as we fulfill our vision of "Bring Them In- Build Them Up- Send Them Out". This is a great opportunity to work in a family friendly_noemailmunity as a team leader, with people who have a heart for seeing others_noemaile to know God and grow in their faith.
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of FBC.
3. Demonstrated excellence as an experienced worship leader.
4. Vocal and instrumental excellence with worship arts degree preferred.
1. Skilled in leadership to draw the congregation into worship and focus on praising and seeking God.
2. Interpersonal skills for relating to all age groups and offering a pastoral heart in executing all forms of worship.
3. Proficient in vocal and instrumental direction.
4. Experienced in_noemailanization, administration and the use of technology.
5. Knowledge of sound, video, and lighting with proficiency in media creation, editing, and presentation software.
6. Ability to incorporate other art forms beyond music as needed.
7. An energetic team player and self-starter.
8. Creative, good_noemailmunicator, life-long learner, and able to teach others.
1. Maintain an authentic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ and the church family.
2. Plan the corporate worship services with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy and in consultation with the Senior Pastor.
3. Recruit, train, and inspire volunteer teams to carry out all worship ministries of the church.
4. Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate the worship service and support additional programs as needed (youth group, drama, etc.)
5. Be willing to plan and implement major events such as Christmas and Easter celebrations, concerts, evangelical outreaches to the_noemailmunity, etc.
6. Provide pastoral care for the worship team.
7. Provide oversight and direction to the technical team.
8. Set annual goals for the worship ministry in line with the vision of the church and oversee both the worship arts and technical budgets.
Competitive salary and benefits,_noemailmensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and video demo to wpsc@fbcmarshalltown_noemail
Marshalltown, Iowa is a vibrant_noemailmunity, nestled in the heart of Iowa along Highways 14, 30 and 330 and we are minutes away from Hwy 20 and Interstate 35 and 80. Home to hidden gems like the Fisher Community Center Art Gallery, state of the art YMCA/Aquatic Center, and the Orpheum Theater Center. This_noemailmunity of nearly 30,000 has an outstanding school district (private and public options) and lots of attractions for families and singles alike. Great food, fun events, and just far enough away from big city living, Marshalltown may just be the best kept secret in central Iowa!