1st United Methodist Church
Punta Gorda, FL
Posted on: April 28, 2016
- A strong belief in Christian values and confesses Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Knowledge of the history, beliefs, and musical customs of the United Methodist Church. - Bachelor's degree in Music or equivalent musical training and experience.
- A history of excellence in church music performance and administration, preferably within mainline Protestant denominations.
- Good interpersonal and_noemailmunication skills with adults, youth, and children.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the field of Christian music.
- Work closely, as a team player, with the Pastor(s), staff, musicians, and others in all matters pertaining to music planning and scheduling.
For a detailed job description and application information, please visit our website: http://whatis1st_noemail/employment-opportunities